Like most trips, each person is allowed to bring 2 bags. One is for themselves and the other is for all the supplies they will be donating while abroad. Since they only have one bag, they must only pack the necessities. Here is the care package of must have supplies I gave to my niece so that she has the essentials for her trip.
- Epic Wipes - These towel-sized wet wipes are perfect for those who do not have access to a shower. One wipe can clean your entire body - You only need one to get the job done!
- Hand Sanitizer - So many germs.
- Bug Spray - Mosquitos are everywhere.
- Snacks - A few pre-packaged snacks for when you are on the go. There is no local convenience store to pick up something when hungry. They must eat what is served or they don’t eat. So it’s nice to have something just in case.
- Pen & pad - For jotting down your experiences as you go.
- Neosporin - For all those cuts and scrapes along the way.
The Epic Wipes are essentially the shower that fits in your pocket. This safe and sustainable product is tough enough to clean any soldier and gentle enough to use on your little ones after spending a day at the park. Head over to Kickstarter to purchase your Epic Wipes so you can make sure you have a shower anywhere you go!
Have you been on a mission trip? What would you add to this list?
*I was given this product for a review. All opinions are 100% my own.