We all need a little gratitude in our lives. What better time than Thanksgiving to shift our focus from what lacks in our life to the abundance we already have. A time to count our blessings and take stock in the simple pleasures.
I for one have much to be thankful for...
- A husband to love and share this life with
- Raising a funny, adorable, silly and energetic son
- Grandparents to love, nurture and care for Carson
- A husband who works from home and can be involved greatly in his sons life
- Living in a country where we can worship freely
- Not having to worry where or when my next meal will be coming from
- Lots and lots and lots of cousins for Carson to play with (28 and counting)
What about you? Are you always thankful or is it a work in progress?
Follow: Pinterest / Instagram / Bloglovin / Facebook