The Terrible Three's7:00:00 AM
I have heard that two year old's are terrible. But for us, our son was a wonderful two year old. Never really fussed, obeyed and was just always happy. Then he turned into a three year old. Oh man, am I ready for this age/phase to be over. It's a love-hate relationship.
- Non stop talking. No matter how many times we ask him to be quiet, the boy can't shut his mouth!
- Explanations. Everything has to have an explanation. He has taken the question "why?" to a whole other level.
- Poky. The boy has an abundant amount of energy, except for when it's time to get dressed. I feel like it takes all of my energy to just get him dressed and into the car.
- Talking. He has excellent verbal skills and says the funniest things. He constantly makes us laugh with his funny lines.
- Everything is great. He wakes up and almost immediately says, "this is such a great day."
- Independent. He is more independent. Doesn't always need our constant attention and can play by himself for long periods of time.