DIY Phone Case7:00:00 AM
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ChangingPrepaid #CollectiveBias
Now that I have this great phone and affordable plan, I wanted to create a custom phone case. I carry this device everywhere I go - so might as well get the exact case I want!
Steps to make a DIY phone case:
- Measure the length and width of case, and add 1/2 inch
- Use the measurements to create & print your design (Or use scrapbook paper)
- Spread Mod Podge on outside of the case
- Wrap the paper around the case and press to make sure the paper is glued down
- Once completely wrapped, then spread a thin layer of Mod Podge over the paper
- Cut out holes for the camera, speaker and charger holes with an x-acto knife
- Enjoy your new custom phone case!
Follow: Pinterest / Instagram / Bloglovin / Facebook / Twitter