Top 10 Movies From The 90's7:55:00 AM
Who doesn't love the 90's, especially the movies that came from that era? Here is a list of my top 10 favorite movies from the 90's that are just as good today as they were the first time I watched them.
- Clueless - To this day I still want Cher's closest and computer outfit organizer. It's been twenty years since I saw this movie in the theater and I can still quote every line.
- Dumb and Dumber - This movie is hands down one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. How did it not win an Oscar?
- Forrest Gump - It's amazing how Forrest was involved in so many monumental life events.
- Titanic - A little on the cheesy side, but oh how we all fell in love with Jack Dawson. It was the perfect date night while in high school.
- Dazed and Confused - All right, all right, all right. A cult classic at it's finest.
- Good Will Hunting - Anytime I hear the word Harvard or Boston I always hear the lines from this movie.
- Saving Private Ryan - What a powerful movie. D Day really came to my life for my 16 year old self as I watched the events unfold on the big screen.
- Friday - Bye Felicia!
- Boyz n the Hood - Are always hard. This moving story depicts the struggles of living in South Central Los Angeles.
- You've Got Mail - All this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings.
Follow: Pinterest / Instagram / Bloglovin / Facebook / Twitter