New York, New York8:03:00 AM
Lately my husband and I have been going through old photo
albums and reminiscing about the good ole days. You know, the days with no kids
and actually got to sleep. Anyways, we got caught up in looking at pictures
from our trip to NYC in 2009 for our 5th wedding anniversary. We
couldn’t believe it had been that long!
- Spending $45 on room service for 1 slice of cheesecake and 2 cokes! Obviously we were not aware it would cost that much
- Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge – just perfect
- Having a man step out of a van and ask Chad if "he was Jewish by any chance"
- Hanging out at Coney Island (Nathan’s Hot Dog is completely overrated!)
- Shopping at Tiffany’s on 5th ave.
- Museums, museums and museums!
- Randomly finding the most delicious dinner and eating breakfast for dinner