I don’t know about you, but I am tired of this constant rain! Of course, I am happy that Texas is out of a drought and the lakes and ponds are full. But my goodness, this weather is ridiculous! I am itching to hangout by the pool while soaking up some rays, get back to our evening walks as a family and not worry about if we need to take cover because of a possible tornado. But then again, sometimes rainy days are just what you need.
- It’s the perfect weather for snuggling up on the couch with a good book
- The beautiful rainbows after the storm
- Green grass everywhere
- A good excuse to stay in and cook your favorite comfort foods
- Great for taking long naps
- Excuse to have an indoor campout with your kiddo
Our prayers go out to all the families who have lost property, memories and loved ones in the recent flooding and tornadoes.