DIY Reusable Snack Bag6:45:00 AM
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
- Cut 12”x7” rectangles on two pieces of fabrics.
- Face fabric right side facing and sew ¼” seams around the fabric, leaving a 2” opening along one of the sides.
- Turn your rectangle right-side out and sew the hole closed.
- Fold the fabric so that the inside is facing up. And fold the top of the fabric to make an envelope flap.
- Sew along the outside edges.
- Bam! Now you have a cute, reusable snack bag.
How do you get your kids ready for school? Are your kids always hungry after a full day of learning?