Cast Iron Queso6:39:00 AM
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FallWithATwist #CollectiveBias
MorningStar Farms Grillers Crumbles
2 cans (10 0z) Diced tomatoes & green chilies, undrained
1 pkg (32 oz) blocked processed cheese
Large cast iron pot
Steps to make queso:
- Cut cheese into small squares and place into the pot.
- Add the cans of tomatoes on top of the cheese.
- Place the pot over the fire and let cook until fully melted, stirring occasionally.
- While the queso is cooking, place one package of the MorningStar Farms Grillers Crumbles on a pan on medium to high heat. Set aside.
- Once cheese is fully melted and mixture is blended, transfer to a bowl and top with generous amounts of the Griller Crumbles.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Do you ever cook over an open fire? What are your favorite dishes?