Spinach Artichoke Dip10:42:00 AM
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias
Cool weather and comfort food? Yes please! I don't know about you, but when the weather gets cooler I want to get in the kitchen to make some of my favorite foods. We had a babysitter the other night, so the hubby and I made this spinach artichoke dip using Kraft cheese and enjoyed being able to actually talk and enjoy each others company. Which is a rarity when you have a blabber mouth like our son.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and pour mixture in a small baking dish
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are melted
- Feel free to add another handful of Kraft mozzarella to the top of dip and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with fried tortilla chips and baked baguette for dipping.
Do you have a favorite comfort food you like to make during the fall?