Santa Cheesecake Hats7:10:00 AM
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareTheHoliday #CollectiveBias
Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a food processor or mixer, blend the graham crackers into fine crumbs.
- Add the butter, salt and 2 tablespoons of sugar and combine.
- Add the mixture to a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Next, mix the remainder of the ingredients – adding one egg at a time and combine.
- Pour the mixture onto the crust and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Refrigerate overnight or until chilled.
- Once chilled, cut cheesecake into small circles. (I used cylinder using the plastic from a Coke bottle.)
- Cut off the tops of the strawberries and place on the cake. Add piping around the strawberry and on the top to create a hat using whipped icing.
Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Rectangle. They feature a great seal to keep the food secure and have an easy to open pull tab. Make sure to use this Ibotta $1 off of any 2 Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Products rebate when shopping at Walmart.