2016 Bucket List10:47:00 AM
Any just like I do every New Year, I write out the major things I want to do, see or accomplish the next year. Typically nothing grand, just fun things that I feel like I MUST do. Here is my list in no particular order:
- Go tent camping with the family - Carson received a 6 person tent for Christmas and would like to actually use it outdoors…not just in the living room!
- Road Trips – Take day trips to local small towns in our area.
- Teach Carson to read – We really want to step up his learning and focus on reading. He’s such a smarty pants.
- Picnic at the airport – Pack a lunch and go watch the airplanes take off and land at DFW Founders Plaza.
- Visit museums – Take Carson on field trips this summer to all the local museums in Fort Worth. We are really good about taking him to the kid’s museum, but I want to expand to art exhibits.
- Ride horses – Get Carson back in riding lessons. We took a break last year with the cold weather and never got back to going.
I thoroughly looking forward to having the summer off and hopefully get to do everything on the list.
What about you? Do you have a yearly bucket list?