#ad Chicken Pizza Pasta10:55:00 AM
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OneBowlWonder #CollectiveBias
Tyson® Grilled & Ready® stocked up in the freezer
helps with busy nights and no prep time is needed since the chicken is pre-cooked. Not only is it easy to prepare, but is packed full of protein and flavor. You can’t go wrong with Tyson chicken knowing that it’s made with 100% natural ingredients, white meat chicken and no preservatives.
3 cups pasta
1 cup pasta sauce
1/2 cup Wish-bone® Regular Italian Dressing (Did you know this is the #1 Italian Dressing?)
1 cup pepperoni
3/4 cup shredded pizza cheese
1/4 cup chives
1/2 cups onions, chopped
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and set aside.
- Place Tyson Chicken Strips Breasts on pan.
- Drizzle with Wish-bone Italian Dressing on top of chicken.
- Place in oven and heat at 450 for 15 minutes.
- In large baking dish, add pasta and stir in pasta sauce, pepperoni, onions and chives.
- Top with chicken strips and sprinkle on cheese. Bake in over at 450 for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with toast and enjoy!