Pulled Pork Tacos11:04:00 AM
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its
advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetNewYear #CollectiveBias
- Lift weights – My goal is to hit the gym 3 days a week and the rest of the week, do some sort of fun activity with the family. Typically it’s playing basketball or going on walks around the neighborhood.
- Less sugar – Cut out unnecessary sugar in my diet. Replacing sugar with Truvia is a great way to cut out calories, but keep all the great taste and sweetness in your food.
- Stay hydrated – I need to drink more water – lots and lots of water!
- Get a good night’s sleep – Now that my son finally sleeps all night, I can get to bed at a decent time and get my needed 8 hours.
- Say no – It is OK to tell others no. No reason to add more to my to-do list and get stressed for no reason.
*Using Truvia still gives the meat a sweet taste, but without the added calories. Not only does it give a great flavor to the pork, it also helps me stay on track with my fitness goals!
- Pour chicken broth in crockpot.
- Place pork loin in pot and turn on high.
- Sprinkle all dry ingredients on top of pork loin.
- Add onions and jalapenos to pot.
- Cook for 3-4 hours (depending on size.)
- With fork, pull pork apart.
- Place pork on tortillas, add Pico, cheese and enjoy!