Crab Stuffed Mushrooms5:00:00 AM
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MySignatureDish #CollectiveBias
I made these mouthwatering crab stuffed mushrooms for everyone to munch on while dinner was still cooking.
2 cups fresh crab meat
1/2 cup onions, chopped
5 tbsp Parmesan cheese
20 button mushrooms
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove the stems from mushrooms and arrange in dutch oven.
- Combine all ingredients (except for breadcrumbs) in large bowl and mix.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the crab mixture.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top of each mushroom.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Plate and enjoy!
Be sure to check out the entire Calphalon Signature™ Nonstick and Stainless Steel Cookware online at Macy’s. The cookware comes with a full lifetime warranty and is made up of a combination of nonstick convenience and performance of stainless steel.
What is your favorite appetizer you make when entertaining?