Lemon Shrimp Pasta5:00:00 AM
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DareToPair #CollectiveBias
1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/2 cup cream
2 tbsp salt
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
Pepper, to taste
1/2 Parmesan cheese, grated
1 lb. Barilla Whole Grain Pasta
- Bring large pot of water to boil.
- Add the salt and pasta to the boiling water. Cook according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, in a pan add olive oil on medium heat.
- Add the shrimp and garlic, cooking for about 3 minutes.
- Add the cream and pepper to pan and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add it to sauce. Stir so that pasta is lightly covered
- Plate pasta, add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Ibotta coupon offer.
Do you cook with whole wheat pasta? What is your favorite pasta dish?