Bug Hat Craft5:00:00 AM
This particular day we were working on C's. It was a beautiful day, so we grabbed our craft supplies and headed to the backyard to make this caterpillar bug hat.
2 pieces of construction paper
How to make the caterpillar bug hat:
- Draw 4 circles and 2 small rectangles on 1 piece of construction paper.
- Cut out circles and rectangles.
- With other piece of construction paper, cut in half and glue together. This will be used as the headband.
- Glue on 4 circles to headband. Draw a smiley face on first circle.
- Then curl the 2 rectangles and glue on face as antennas.
Isn't this so cute? He wore his creation around the house the rest of the afternoon!