DIY Nerf Gun Target5:00:00 AM
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweeterTogether #CollectiveBias
He is all about the nerf guns lately, so my dad and Carson decided to build a target for shooting. This boy of ours was in construction heaven. Since he was using the big power drill, we promised him a big scoop of DREYER’S Ice Cream if he followed instructions and was safe with the tool.
Here is what you need for the target:
1 2x4 board
2 plastic bottles
- First you need to cut the wood into 3 -12” strips and 1-16” strip.
- Then screw together the 12” strips so that it is U shaped.
- Drill the U shaped onto the the 16” board.
- At the top, drill 2 small holes.
- Thread the twine through the holes and tie onto the plastic water bottles.
- All that is left to do is set it up and try it out!
DREYER’S Butterfinger Peanut Butter, but dad really enjoyed the DREYER’S BabyRuth Ice Cream. Nestlé Butterfinger® Peanut Butter Cups and Baby Ruth® are jammed packed in each scoop. DREYER’S is made with fresh milk & cream and no added flavors - no wonder it’s so good!
demos going on in stores to try out a sample.
Who would you celebrate togetherness with this summer?