Quinoa & Pepper Pilaf9:41:00 AM
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BlockPartyHero #CollectiveBias
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups Swanson® Certified Organic Vegetable Broth or Swanson® Vegetable Broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the shallot and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the peppers and quinoa and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the broth and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the quinoa is tender and the liquid is absorbed. Stir in the parsley. Season, if desired.
summer events taking place at your local Sam’s Club.
What will you be cooking at your summer get togethers?