Vegas With Kids5:00:00 AM
Here are my favorite things to do in Las Vegas with kids.
- Swim. My favorite hotel is Mandalay Bay. Not only are the rooms wonderful, but they have an amazing pool. It includes a sand beach, wave pool and lazy river.
- Circus Circus. This hotel has the Adventuredome which is an indoor theme park that is open until midnight. They also have a midway with carnival games that the kids (and adults) will enjoy.
- Neon Museum. Take an hour long guided tour through the Boneyard to see more than 200 historic signs. Make sure to buy tickets in advance as this can sell out quickly.
- Shopping. Head over to the M&M’s and World of Coca-Cola stores. Both have several stories and lots of goodies to shop for.
- Bellagio. Check out the Fountains of Bellagio - watch the water dance to music throughout the day. I recommend seeing it at night when there is a show every 15 minutes. While at the hotel make sure to visit the botanical garden. It is beautifully decorated with each season and is free!