Top 5 Dream Vacations5:00:00 AM
Here are my Top 5 Dream Vacations:
- Cuba - Stay at Hotel Nacional, walk through Old Havana, smoke a real Cuban cigar and get a glimpse of the revolution by visiting the Museum of the Revolution.
- PCH Road trip - Specifically drive from Monterey to Santa Barbara in the summer. I absolutely love California and think renting a convertible and driving down the coast sounds like a perfect way to spend my summer vacation.
- Montana Cattle Drive - Spend a couple weeks in Montana acting like real ranchers. Not to mention, my son would be in cowboy heaven!
- Greece - See the Parthenon, explore Santorini and swim in crystal blue waters is a must.
- Ski Swiss Alps - Ski the beautiful runs during the day, explore the cute town and then relax by the fire in the resort. Not a bad way to spend my winter vacation.