Cleaning Cast Iron Skillets + Skillet Nacho Fries5:00:00 AM
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ScrubbingPower #CollectiveBias
Once my pan was ready for the oven, I made this delicious Cast Iron Skillet Nacho Fries.
- 1/2 bag frozen french fries
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 3 cups grated cheese
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- Bake french fries on cookie sheet according to package directions or bake until crisp.
- In a skillet brown ground beef over medium high heat. Once brown, stir in taco seasoning and 2/3 cup water. Cook on low for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Once french fries are cooked, place them in cast iron skillet.
- Top the fries with ground beef, cheese, onions and cilantro and broil in oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes and serve immediately.