Steak and Salsa Verde Panini5:00:00 AM
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AuthenticSalsaStyle #CollectiveBias
Pepper jack cheese
2 garlic gloves, minced
1/2 cup onions, chopped
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1 lb. beef fajita meat
1 cup HERDEZ® Salsa Verde
- Heat up the grill as you normally would.
- Place fajita meat in tin foil boats and put on grill.
- Grill for about 5-7 minutes and then pour on salsa. Cook for additional 10 minutes.
- Remove meat from grill.
- Place bread on grill and top with cheese, onions, garlic, cilantro and meat. Grill until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with grilled vegetables.
Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner.”