DIY Foam Finger & Megaphone10:35:00 AM
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS. All opinions are mine alone. #ScoreAtCVS #CollectiveBias
We like to get our little guy involved in the excitement so that he can have fun as well. Making this DIY foam finger and mini megaphone will keep any little one engaged during the game. Plus I’m pretty sure every adult will have to try out the megaphone at some point during the game!
2 12”x18” foam sheets
Hot glue & gun
- Hand draw a template of a finger on regular paper. Cut it out and then trace onto the foam sheets.
- Cut out the finger on foam sheets.
- Add hot glue to the edge of one of the finger and leaving the bottom of the hand without glue.
- Press the two pieces together.
- Add on your #1 sticker or anything you choose to decorate it with.
- With exacto knife, cut out the bottom of the cup.
- Cut a strip of tissue paper the length of the top of the cup. Cut tiny strips half way and crinkle or twist.
- Add a thin layer of Modge Podge around the top of the cup and place the fringed tissue paper.
- Add stickers for decoration.