DIY ECTO GOGGLES6:00:00 AM
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #CatchMoreData #Ghostbusters #CollectiveBias
So in honor of the 2016 Ghostbusters being released today on Blu-ray, DVD and 4K Ultra HD (with an extended edition that includes 15 extra minutes not seen in theaters and 3 hours of extras), I decided to make Carson some ecto goggles to make our movie night a little more fun.
Green spray paint
Toilet paper roll
Silver duct tape
- Cut about 1/3 of the toilet paper roll - so you have 2 pieces and 1 is longer than the other.
- Glue each toilet paper roll to the googles. (I placed a small piece of duct tape to the inside of the roll and attached it to the googles to ensure that it each was secure.)
- Once dried, cut 3 pieces of the straw and attached one to the right side and 2 to the left using duct tape.
- Spray paint goggles and let dry completely.
- Wrap a piece of duct around the right lens.
- Now let your kiddo enjoy his new goggles!
- User Demos at Walmart Store/User purchases Walmart Family Mobile product and gets code
- User visits GhostbustersVR.com
- Register and Redeem code
- Download app from Apple Store or Google Play/ access content
New Ghostbusters while you are there! You can also whip up this slime fondue with strawberries and marshmallows to snack on while watching the flick. All you have to do is melt a cup of white chocolate, add 3 drops of green food coloring, stir and enjoy!