BREAKFAST TOSTADAS5:00:00 AM
This blog post has been compensated by Dairy Farmers of America, Inc. All opinions are mine alone. #LaVaquitaCheese #CollectiveBias #Ad
Add the cheese to this breakfast tostada recipe to turn it into an authentic Mexican dish!
6 - Tostados
1 - Can refried beans
2 - Avocados, sliced
6 - Fried eggs
1 cup Pico de gallo
1 cup Crumbled La Vaquita® Queso Fresco
- Cook tostada according to package.
- Cook beans according to directions.
- While those are cooking, fry 6 eggs.
- Top each tostada with refried beans, slices of avocado then fried egg.
- Add pico de gallo and sprinkle on the La Vaquita® Queso Fresco.
- Serve and enjoy!
La Vaquita® has been a staple in Texas since 1971 when Maria Castro began making it in her Houston home. It is hand wrapped in Texas and brings authentic Mexican flavor to every dish.
Ibotta offer for deals.