#ad DIY FOOTBALL BLEACHER6:00:00 AM
This post is written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PlayoffPicks #CollectiveBias
To make the DIY Football Bleacher you will need the following materials:
4 - ¼” x 2 ½ x 12” Poplar Board
2 - small Dowel Rods cut at 5 ¼”
2 - roasting sticks
2 - small triangle wedges
1 cup white paint
- Place two pieces of wood together to make an L shape. Add a line of wood glue along one side of the wood. Press it against the other piece of wood and let dry.
- Repeat this process with other 2 piece of wood.
- Take the 2 L shapes and add wood glue along one side and arrange them so that you have 2 stairs.
- Once stairs are set, turn upside down.
- Glue 1 one triangle wedge to the back of each L shape for support.
- Glue on a dowel rod to each end of the bleacher to use as support beams.
- Turn back over and glue on roasting sticks, cut out this banner and tape to sticks.
- Give the bleachers a couple of coats of white paint.
- Once dry, you are ready to set up for your football party!
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp Cholula
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
Ibotta offer - Save $5 off any 2 Tyson® Boneless Wings, Tyson® Chicken Strips, State Fair® Mini Corn Dogs, Gallo® Salame/Galileo® Salame.