5 Things To Do On A Day Trip to the Grand Canyon6:00:00 AM
THINGS TO DO AT THE GRAND CANYON
- Hiking - There are plenty of trails that range from 1/2 mile treks to challenging 10 miles trails.
- Sit and enjoy the view - Sit and be in awe of the view. It's majestic and breathtaking - could sit for hours enjoying the canyon.
- Take a train ride - Take a step back in time and hop on the Grand Canyon Railway. Round trip takes you from Williams, AZ to the Grand Canyon and back. Giving you about 4 hours to explore the park. When heading back to Williams, you might even get stopped by train robbers!
- Scenic dining - There are several restaurants overlooking the room that offer fine dining and plenty of quick service restaurants that you can grab food to go and have a picnic anywhere in the park.
- Bus Tours - Perfect for those who aren’t up for hiking around the rim. Leave the driving up to the guides while you sit back and enjoy the spectacular views.