DIY Hand Painted Plate6:00:00 AM
Hidden Veggies + Best in Kids Nutrition - Made with up to 1/2 cup hidden veggies in every meal!
Convenience + Relief for Busy Moms - Simple to prepare and reading in about 4 minutes.
Trust and Credibility - Created with the help of a top chef and a pediatric nutritionist & have a great taste that kids love.
These meals taste great, have hidden veggies in every bite and my son will eat every last bite. He got to pick what he wanted for dinner and ate his veggies - it’s a win, win. To make these dinners a little more special, we made a couple personalized plates that he can use on such occasions.
- Ceramic plate
- Acrylic paint (Be sure to use non-toxic, food safe paint)
- Wash and dry plate.
- Using the paintbrush, paint designs onto the plate.
- Set plate on baking pan.
- lace in oven and bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees.
- Take the plate out of the oven and set aside until completely cool.
- Hand wash plate and it is ready to use.