S’mores Pizza6:00:00 AM
1 can refrigerated pizza crust
1 cup mini marshmallows
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
1 cup M&M's® Coffee Nut (It’s ok if you add a little more)
1 cup chopped graham crackers
- Heat oven to 400.
- Spray pie pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust and press into pie pan.
- Remove excess from edge.
- Place in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the marshmallows, then graham crackers, M&M's® Coffee Nut and then drizzle on chocolate syrup.
- Bake about 5-8 minutes longer or until marshmallows turn a golden brown.
- Serve immediately.